How to Install (iOS/Android)





  1. Download TapTap in your App store
  2. Create/Switch your App store region to China
    • If you don't know how to create (or having a hard time creating one), log-out your Apple I.D to your iCloud in the Settings, once done select create new Apple I.D and choose China, you should be good to go. What I did was I Googled known places and establishments in China to put as my address.
  3. Once done, open TapTap, sign up and you will be directed to the landing page, you will see Ragnarok Mobile right after you sign in and you should be able to download it (or click this link: https://appsto.re/cn/ayM4_.i)
_________________________________________________________________________________

  1. Sign in to TapTap
    • If you don't have an account, click here to register.
  2. Once done, download the client here: http://taptap.com/app/7133
  3. Ragnarok Mobile should download and open once completed. If not, go ahead and open it manually.

Let me know if this helps! Don't forget to share, subscribe and give it a thumbs up!